Tuesday, January 20, 2009



"BedTime"

Craving your body all through the night. Feel like I'm going through withdrawls.

I wanna hold you, I want you inside of these arms, I'm dying to taste you, I can't deny, can't get it out of my mind please let me hold you, cause I need your lovin' tonight.

Whenever I'm near you, my love just comes down, whenever I see you I just want you around, cause I wanna feel you, all through the day and the night. Whenever I'm near you, it feels like bedtime.

Constantly thinking of things to do, Places where we can make love, I wanna freak you, I'll freak you whenever you want, placing kisses all over you, caressing you nice and slow, Oh how I want you. Do you get lonely, thinking about me, am I the only are you into me, outta your mind for me.

Girl I love you and I want you, I need you.

By: Babyface

No comments: